Sunday, August 31, 2008

The First Annual Board Game, Movie Night!

There we were, isolated in Danny's basement from the hours of 6:30 to 10:30.

I arrived a little later, as I needed to print out a script and prepare the camera incase we did any shooting (we didn't except for the video below, but nothing official).  

We started off the night by watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which was quite a nice movie.  Then we played some Scattergories.  Now I bet you're thinking why not brainstorm, well board games are brainstorming for cool kids.  Playing creative games that stimulate the mind create some pretty humorous situations.  I'd give examples of the nights events, but I think I'll skip it incase we decide to use any of the events that popped up.

Yours until later,
Kevin Cole

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 

No comments: